Cody, Jaime, & Jaxson
I see you got this thing up and runnning. I haven't seen all these pictures, he is too cute:) Ya'll need to come and visit more often.
your blog looks great, but maybe that's because my Lil man Jaxson's pics are on it. I think he looks more like me everyday.(jk cody).
Jaxson was such a good boy today, he didn't cry at all and he loved shopping. I just love him to pieces.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I see you got this thing up and runnning. I haven't seen all these pictures, he is too cute:) Ya'll need to come and visit more often.
your blog looks great, but maybe that's because my Lil man Jaxson's pics are on it. I think he looks more like me everyday.(jk cody).
Jaxson was such a good boy today, he didn't cry at all and he loved shopping. I just love him to pieces.
Post a Comment